Hallder Safety Netting and Scaffolding was established in May 2000 and was one of the very first companies in the UK to actively promote, develop and implement safety netting in the workplace.
Our commitment to safety and quality has been rewarded, and we have grown year on year through reputation and recommendation throughout the industry. We can boast a faultless operations scheduled completion record, and have had the opportunity to work on landmark installations such as:
All our operatives and technicians are regularly and thoroughly trained to the latest industry standards. Our office and support staff join them in employing all best working practices and a commitment to maintaining the first class image of the industry.
Just some of the certifications and practices we employ:
- FASET (Fall Arrest Safety Equipment Training),
- CSCS ( Construction Skills Certificate Scheme),
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation),
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association)
- IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
- ALL CRB CHECKED